Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcome

I have been told that I should start a blog so here it is. I can't imagine what I will have to say that will be of much interest but we will give it a try! I just spent a couple of days with my friends, the Fosmarks, in Moncton and told them a story about how I gave my Grandson, Joey, an Uncle John's Bathroom Reader for kids for Christmas. They only have one bathroom in their home and he nearly drove them crazy because he was spending hours in the bathroom reading his Bathroom Reader ... thought because of the name that he had to read it in there! Gail said this was the type of thing to put out there as this is supposed to be a journal for me too and this way I can preserve some of these memories!

Here are a couple of pictures of my babies ... one is of my daughter and her family (Clay, Brittany, Brandon and Natalie) and was taken a couple of years ago. The other is of Joey and Emma taken at a beach in Deer Island last summer ... can you see why I am so taken with them?? As time goes on, I will be sharing many stories about them. For instance, I picked up Emma today from pre-school and she says, "Nannie, I have big news!" I said, "Oh, what is it?" and she says "Someone is coming to cut down Teacher Sharon's favorite tree tomorrow!" Everything is "big news" to her these days ... and often something from her imagination!




























5 comments:

sara said...

They are CUTE!!!!! Looks like my Mom has convinced you to join the blogging fun!

gailsgarden said...

Bravo!!! It looks great! Keep up the good work and we will certainly keep reading! We love those grandkid stories!

Ann said...

Judy - Welcome to the Blogsphere!! I love the pictures of the kiddies. (And Clay and Natalie, too!) I'll be reading.

Ann

Heavenbound Kim said...

Welcome, Judy to the world of blog! Gail is right, blogging is fun, therapeutic too! I can't wait til devotions are done each day so I can catch up on everyone's blogsite... We're so glad to have you join us! Kim;D oX's

gailsgarden said...

Get going, Nannie! This is Mon and nothing from you since Wed!