Monday, March 26, 2007

I think I am going to need some help to get this blog like I want it ... I can't find anywhere how to put the thingies on the side that you all have! I go to Page Elements and nothing there helps me I press on "add an element" and it goes "beep" ... maybe I'm locked out security wise or something stupid ... some days I hate my computer!! I have some really cute "grandchildren/grandparent" quotes that I would like to put on the site in an "element" and some sites that I would like to put there but can't figure it out ... Anne - you may have to come and help me!!

It has been a busy week for me making some changes in my life that have needed to be done for awhile now ... I need you all to pray for me as I deal with this. I just talked to my friend today and we are going to Myrtle Beach ... yes!! I think it will be good for me to just get away for awhile ... and Sara, I am going to get your number before I go and think about how I can go see you. We will only have one car so I hate to leave the others with no vehicle but I'll see what I can do ... maybe even rent one for a few days!! I will be there from roughly April 21st to May 21st. Then when I come back, camping season will be started and I am going to spend lots of time with my grandbabies there this summer. Here is a picture of Emma today. We set up a spare room as a playroom for her with her kitchen set and table and chairs, a bench and chair in her living room area and her carriage has to do for a bed for now. We are going to work on making it her little home as she is very into playing house and dolls and all that right now. It is so fun to listen to her ... today she was telling them that she didn't know if there was enough food for everyone so they might have to share. Too cute!

Well, I guess I'll have to put the pictures in later as I can't even get this to go find my pictures right now ... I'm finding this kind of frustrating and stressful!! How come it seems so simple for everyone else???

5 comments:

Heavenbound Kim said...

No, it wasn't that easy ~ alot of trial 'n error on my part, anyway! Some of us understand completely! See you, Lord willing, before you leave ~ in SJ for a mnth due to school! But I do hope you have a great time ~ I'll pray for safety for you sister... Love you in Christ, Kim;D oX's

Ann said...

Hey Jude!! Don't give up in dispair - We'll do dinner and I'll give you a tutorial...it'll be great.

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara said...

It would be so fun if you could come and visit!!!! Or, maybe we could meet somewhere and shop- that would be fun!

gailsgarden said...

I remember some very frustrating times working with my blog. It does get better. If you go to Sara's, she can fix you up. That is if you can spare the time from our adorable grandkids!